Monday, July 7, 2008

1400 phantom voters??


In the midst of today's extremely long assembly, Mr.Pulen when called upon had announced the new Head Prefect. Ah so it's Arhwin.. It didn't quite come out the way I predicted it to.

A friend came to me and asked : 'you were saying ?'
So I spent most of today in school talking to people to gather more info on this matter.
Because for me its really strange why Mr.Pulen did what he did on Friday.

From my previous post, remember the 2 photos? I didn't mention that after taking those photos, I closed the drawer and left. however today, feeling puzzled, I went to his desk again after school to try to resolve this 'mystery' The ballots were still there (those that were tempered with). But I found more..Narandra's ballots were there as well.
And so, I decided to take them home. I wanted safeguard the evidence before somebody (pulen) destroys them. Action will be taken :)
We mustn't have a feeble Head Prefect such as Arhwin and thats the whole point of having a fucking election isn't it? But of course I do him an injustice if this would turn up to be a misunderstanding after all. Thats why I'm going to investigate this with a little help from my friends.

Ahhhh.....!!! wtf...Can we just have a transparent re-election ?



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you gotta do wat you gotta do.
I think khairul should have won. If they had given the real results.

Anonymous said...

haha.gues u hve to come up wif some other story eh? keep the updates comin, good job. but try to investigate 1st befor makin assumptions.

Anonymous said...

you can actually start a private eye firm!! lol well done.

Anonymous said...

"And so, I decided to take them home."
Dude,U TOOK IT HOME!?
oh man,pulen will go crazy when he found this out!

lasallepj said...

Reply to 4th comment,
Damn funny the way you said it..hahaa
yea i took them home as evidence.
Probably Pulen knows already.
lolz
thanks!!

Anonymous said...

If I'm not mistaken, the staffroom got cctv la!!! Is easy for teacher to find out who r u!!

lasallepj said...

Ahh.. yes I forgot all bout that. Thanks for reminding :)
Not sure got anot but yea.. if they catch me, I'll say
: he looks like me, he walks like me, but its not me!!
lolz