Friday, January 16, 2009

Politics and Sex

Malaysian Politics.

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
I'd rather compare thee to sex.

Malaysian politics are somewhat like sex...


One side says : I'm so good at this, that's why you keep coming back to me.
I keep you satisfied...have been for the pass 50 years!!

The other side says : I'm cumming, I'm cumming !!! from September 16 to
End of the year..
I'm cumming!!
Now we know that they are slow squirters..or were those just fake orgasms?

One thing I'm very very certain in politics; You gotta watch your back. your own back!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah how true.
We shall see if the people were really satisfied tomorrow in KT.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha
u very very derrty!!!lol

Anonymous said...

La sallian semua macam nih laH..
Damn funny!!

Missy Reen said...

Ok lol this just sick i don't even wanna talk abt politics. lol

Anonymous said...

Dirty dirty.. But good. hehee

Anonymous said...

By-election results should be out at 7PM.

Anonymous said...

PAS won !!! Hudud laws arhhh!!

Anonymous said...

Pas pun Pass lah... lolz

Anonymous said...

very true. Politics and sex. I guessed Khairy realised this when he married badawi's daughther. Malaysia-the land of the rising son-in-law.

Anonymous said...

By now, Khairy wud hv made his money. Heard he made RM 30 Mil for just pulling some strings for a TNB deal.

Anonymous said...

Each time by-election, Umno puts a Dato' to contest.. of course the people will feel closer to the opposition candidate. common sense?

Anonymous said...

Basic!!!

Anonymous said...

LSPJ dude, please do let the school authorities know every two months on you're income through this blog! Please do actually give you're income to the school! at least 95% of it!

Anonymous said...

Dear teacher, 95% is too high dun you think? hmmm...
*Wonders.......*

Anonymous said...

Only 5% ?? Even Terengganu gets 20%. which teacher suggested it?